Write for Women4Adventure
We welcome contributing writers from around the world with open arms. If you have an exciting adventure that you’d like to share, please contact us. We cover posts and articles on hiking, cycling, trail running, urban adventures, skiing, snowboarding, water activities, yoga and Pilates. If you’ve been on an active adventure or you have a great idea for a post, we’d love to hear from you!
- Send your article ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pitches should be a short paragraph outlining your proposed article. We like fresh angles and our readers are women from around the world. Once you’ve got the go-ahead, you can start typing away.
- Posts can be anything between 400 and 600 words and should include 4-6 photographs. We love photos of you in action!
- Include sub-headings and contact details of tour operators (etc.) mentioned in your post at the bottom of the article.
- Posts are unpaid, but we are happy to spread the love by sharing your personal links. Please include your Twitter handle and a link to your website (or Facebook page/ email address) at the bottom of your post. Your article will also be featured on the Women4Adventure Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Send a brief description of who you are and a photo of yourself. Should you become a regular contributor, we will feature you as part of the team.
We look forward to working with you.
If you have any editorial queries, contact Franki at email@example.com.
We’re Active on Social Media
Ladies, if you think your adventures need to slow down when you have kids, think again. Our latest contributor, Jessica Palmer, is on a mission to show moms just how fun & adventurous your travels can be with little ones. She shares her adventure of hiking in the #Australian #Outback:http://www.women4adventure.com/hiking-in-the-australian-outback-with-kids/ Travel with Jess Australia
Discover the majestic caves of the Cederberg.
If you're part of a company culture where employees sit behind computer screens for lunch, it's time to change things up. Science now proves that a walk during your lunch break actually increases creativity & productivity, so set the right example by heading out for a stroll: http://www.women4adventure.com/scientific-proof-that-a-walk-during-your-lunch-break-boosts-creativity/
Keen to get the little ones out and about? Our guest contributor shares tips & tricks for hiking with kids: http://www.women4adventure.com/tips-tricks-for-hiking-with-kids/
Explore Europe's most budget-friendly countries: http://www.women4adventure.com/top-5-budget-friendly-countries-in-europe/ On Foot Holidays VisitBulgaria.Today VisitTurkeyVISITCROATIA.com - Tasteful Croatian Journeys Visit Greece
Did you know that you'll receive a personalized card from the queen if you turn 100 years old? Our guest contributor shares 8 unusual facts about the UK: http://www.women4adventure.com/8-unusual-facts-about-the-uk/ VisitBritainLove GREAT Britain
Time to start planning ladies!
Head to Europe for a walking holiday and discover its many unusual attractions: http://www.women4adventure.com/4-unusual-facts-about-europe/ On Foot Holidays