Write for Women4Adventure
We welcome contributing writers from around the world with open arms. If you have an exciting adventure that you’d like to share, please contact us. We cover posts and articles on hiking, cycling, trail running, urban adventures, skiing, snowboarding, water activities, yoga and Pilates. If you’ve been on an active adventure or you have a great idea for a post, we’d love to hear from you!
- Send your article ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pitches should be a short paragraph outlining your proposed article. We like fresh angles and our readers are women from around the world. Once you’ve got the go-ahead, you can start typing away.
- Posts can be anything between 400 and 600 words and should include 4-6 photographs. We love photos of you in action!
- Include sub-headings and contact details of tour operators (etc.) mentioned in your post at the bottom of the article.
- Posts are unpaid, but we are happy to spread the love by sharing your personal links. Please include your Twitter handle and a link to your website (or Facebook page/ email address) at the bottom of your post. Your article will also be featured on the Women4Adventure Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Send a brief description of who you are and a photo of yourself. Should you become a regular contributor, we will feature you as part of the team.
We look forward to working with you.
If you have any editorial queries, contact Franki at email@example.com.
We’re Active on Social Media
Discover the joys of mountain biking in the South Downs on this guided weekend away in April 2018 with expert rider, Hannah Marie Attenburrow . More details here: http://www.pedal2pedal.co.uk/womensmtbweekender/
"The locals will tell you proudly that if you rolled Kyrgyzstan out flat, their tiny but incredibly mountainous Central Asian country would be larger than China...." Read why Kyrgyzstan should be on top of your bucket list: http://www.women4adventure.com/why-you-should-visit-kyrgyzstan/ Visit Kyrgyzstan Kalpak Travel
WIN a magical 2-night stay for up to 6 people in a woodland hut in the heart of the English countryside. Valued at £300, this beautiful prize by Quality Unearthed is the ultimate retreat from the city. To enter, SHARE this competition on your Facebook timeline & LIKE the Women4Adventure Facebook page. Competition deadline is 19 January 2018. More details here: mahttp://www.women4adventure.com/win-a-magical-2-night-stay-at-a-woodland-hut-in-the-english-countryside/
Make the most of your travels abroad by swotting up local customs and etiquette. We share must-know travel etiquette in 5 of Asia's most popular travel destinations: http://www.women4adventure.com/your-guide-to-asian-travel-etiquette/ Mahasiddha Yoga
Do you fancy the thought of riding 1000km on a rickshaw through Sri Lanka? Sign up for Lanka Challenge, an epic group adventure scheduled for April & September next year. More details here: http://www.women4adventure.com/go-on-a-rickshaw-challenge-in-sri-lanka/ Large minority Travel Maximum Exposure PR #SriLanka
WIN A LUXURY SPA TREATMENT AT AYANNA SPA IN LONDON! To enter all you have to do is SHARE this post on your timeline & LIKE the Women4Adventure Facebook page. Competition deadline is 20 December 2017. Start sharing & good luck! More details here: http://www.women4adventure.com/win-a-60min-luxury-spa-treatment-in-london/ Ayanna Spa
We recently spent the weekend in a magical countryside wagon, situated just over an hour from #London. It was the ultimate digital detox and the perfect way to appreciate the simple things in life: making fires, walking in nature and looking at the stars from an outdoor hot tub. If you need an affordable break from the city, look no further. Read all about our romantic weekend away here: http://www.women4adventure.com/our-romantic-weekend-away-in-a-gypsy-wagon/ Quality Unearthed