Write for Women4Adventure
We welcome contributing writers from around the world with open arms. If you have an exciting adventure that you’d like to share, please contact us. We cover posts and articles on hiking, cycling, trail running, urban adventures, skiing, snowboarding, water activities, yoga and Pilates. If you’ve been on an active adventure or you have a great idea for a post, we’d love to hear from you!
- Send your article ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pitches should be a short paragraph outlining your proposed article. We like fresh angles and our readers are women from around the world. Once you’ve got the go-ahead, you can start typing away.
- Posts can be anything between 400 and 600 words and should include 4-6 photographs. We love photos of you in action!
- Include sub-headings and contact details of tour operators (etc.) mentioned in your post at the bottom of the article.
- Posts are unpaid, but we are happy to spread the love by sharing your personal links. Please include your Twitter handle and a link to your website (or Facebook page/ email address) at the bottom of your post. Your article will also be featured on the Women4Adventure Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Send a brief description of who you are and a photo of yourself. Should you become a regular contributor, we will feature you as part of the team.
We look forward to working with you.
If you have any editorial queries, contact Franki at email@example.com.
We’re Active on Social Media
The British Isles are dotted with a wide variety of epic coastal, country and historic walks, all easily accessible via public transport. We present our top five multi-day treks in the UK.http://www.women4adventure.com/5-of-the-greatest-long-distance-walks-in-the-uk/ On Foot Holidays The South West Coast Path Thamespathwalk Love GREAT Britain
Get ski-ready at the UK's top indoor ski centres. See our guide here: http://www.women4adventure.com/get-ski-ready-at-the-uks-top-indoor-ski-centres/ SkiingProperty.com The Snow Centre Snozone Chill Factore SnowDome
Travel writer, Alexis Zahner, shares her Moroccan adventure with us: http://www.women4adventure.com/exploring-the-imperial-cities-of-morocco/ Mermaid Tales Adventure Encounters Travel Visit Morocco - Moroccan National Tourist Office
Now this is one inspiring lady.
An insider's look at the world's most intense mountain-biking race: http://www.women4adventure.com/tour-de-france-of-mountain-biking/ #CapeEpic Cape Epic Mountain biking SPOT Africa Inspired Summit Adventures. Thank you Go And Travel magazine.
LET'S ALL BOYCOTT PLASTIC BOTTLES - SHARE IF YOU AGREE!
It’s madness that the average person (US) uses 167 plastic bottles annually when many of us can simply drink our tap water. 75% of the billions of plastic bottles produced every year end up polluting our lands and oceans. Bottle caps are currently non-recyclable and are particularly lethal to a variety of ocean species. Besides causing outrageous environmental damage, plastic bottles also contain Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been proven to be HAZARDOUS TO HUMAN HEALTH. Opt instead for a refillable BPA-free bottle or drink tap water from a glass. #timetotakeaction #shareifyouagree Environmental Investigation Agency Sustainability
Healthy eating tips shared by our yoga expert! Stewart Norman Marianne Wiid Erin Sprong Taru Jaroszynska Megan Carla Schumann Om Yoga Show, London Yoga International Yoga Inspiration The House of Yoga Zoshia Shepherd Genia Nowicki Romy Chevallier
We chat to our yoga expert, Zoelle Horowitz, to get the lowdown on yogi-centric healthy eating: http://www.women4adventure.com/the-best-diet-advice-from-our-yogi-expert/